Today the market already has a myriad of products made from kratom, right up to soap and ointments based on it. The same applies to the ways of sharing this wonderful plant with other drinks, as well as creating cocktails based on it. But here we will not rush to such delights. In this article, we will learn how to cook kratom cooking tea from concentrate, taking the Green Borneo variety as an example.
Cooking kratom tea is very easy. For this we need only 50 grams of dried and crushed Kratom leaves and ordinary drinking water.
- Kratom pour into the pan.
- Add a liter of water and set it on fire.
- Give boil about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the pan and spill the tea through a strainer into another container.
- Squeeze out the remaining water from the resulting thick mass.
- Place the resulting mass back into the saucepan and add water again.
- Cook the mass a second time, repeating the previous steps.
This is necessary in order to extract the maximum beneficial properties of the existing mass. After we have received a liquid from it again, the mass can be thrown away.
- Mix both liquids, bring to a boil
- Cook until the volume of water decreases to 100 ml.
- Pour the resulting kratom into the cup and enjoy.
Your kratom is ready. This method of cooking kratom is generally accepted, but you can, of course, make adjustments to your taste. For example, to change the ratio of water and powder, thus obtaining a stronger or weaker drink. Do not forget that the strength of the effect also depends on the plant variety used.
Kratom can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days, after which it is no longer recommended to use it.
Also, among the admirers of the kratom, there is a theory that the shelf life of tea from the kratom can be extended by months by adding a very small amount of alcohol. We strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the effects of combining kratom with other stimulating substances before applying this method in practice.
The ability to properly cook kratom, brew tea for example, a pledge that we take the maximum benefit from this wonderful natural remedy.