Herbal plant called Kratom, native to Asia, has a different reputation. Some countries widely use it in medicine, others do not want to use it. But more and more of the population of our planet uses these herbs to soothe pain. Today, kratom can be found in various forms: powder, leaves, capsules and others …
Stress and its causes
Stress (load, tension, state of increased tension) – a set of nonspecific adaptive (normal) reactions of the body to the effects of various unfavorable stressors (physical or psychological) violates its homeostasis, as well as the corresponding state of the nervous system of the body (or the body as a whole).
In our time, stresses haunt people every day: work, home, cares – everywhere there are stresses. Anxiety is a normal hormone reaction, which even in small doses can help a person cope with managing a stressful situation, as well as motivate the body to control itself in different situations. But in large volumes it suppresses our life, removes paints of joy and happiness, and also harms health. Excessive anxiety can develop into a serious condition called depression.
Depression is a mental disorder, the main symptoms of which are low mood and a decrease or loss of the ability to enjoy (anhedonia). Depression, anxiety – feelings that people have under stress. Because of this, you are beginning to be disturbed by things in your life that have not yet happened. The main thing you need to do – it is not worrying.
As for anxiety, it can be easily controlled by changing lifestyle. Anxiety can make you feel tired, and you can also feel physical symptoms:
- pain in the bod;
- ulceration of the stomach;
- problems with skin and hair.
Also, constant anxiety can lead to the problems with many of your body organs.
Stress: treatment and stress management
In order to increase the level of energy in the body, or in the form of traditional medicines for diseases, Kratom can be used in small doses to provide a stimulating effect. This will help you to be more happy, energetic. The main active ingredients of kratom are alkaloid mitragynine and hydroxymitraginine, which have analgesic, anti-inflammatory effects – which will help you cure fibromyalgia.
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia include:
- widespread, often symmetrical pain throughout the body (in most cases – in the muscles, tendons, joints);
- poor sleep (the phase of deep sleep is disturbed), absence – feelings of recovery after awakening;
- morning stiffness;
- fast fatiguability;
- meteorological dependence;
- tension headaches;
- often temperature jumps;
- feeling of numbness and tingling in different parts of the body;
- often convulsions and spasms of different degrees – duration and severity;
- often temporary disturbances of concentration and memory, lack of ability to concentrate;
- in a strong stage, persistent, varying within certain limits, static-dynamic disturbances may occur, varying slightly even during the day (inability to sit, stand, move normally);
- often for symptoms of FM mistakenly take depression (common misconception), mental deviations, mood swings, low mood (possible, but not necessarily a consequence of pain), but often they are either concomitant or absent, etc.
Other symptoms of fibromyalgia include migraine headaches, dizziness, dryness and burning in the mouth, irritated bladder (frequent, sometimes painful urination); examinations, however, do not show signs of inflammation in the intestine or bladder.
With the help of kratom, you can minimize or even eliminate the appearance of these symptoms in a natural way, without the use of drugs.